For The Foodie
Offered on Saturdays, get the inside scoop on Madison's best food spots.
- Dane County Farmers Market
- Pick up a cup of joe at Ancora Coffeehouse
- La Brioche Restaurant for breakfast
- Try Vom Fass Oils & Vinegars, and Penzeys spices to sample
- Discover the Underground Butcher & Fromagination
- Lunch at Weary Traveler Freehouse, Monty's Blue Plate or Ha Long Bay
- Indulge in chocolates at Candinas Chocolatier
- Pick one of the fabulous restaurants downtown on the square
For The Kids
Make it a family weekend in Madison with these kid-friendly activities.
- See lions, tigers, and bears at the Henry Vilas Zoo
- Lunch at Ella's Deli - ride the carousel and have some ice cream
- Vitense Golfland - mini golf, batting cages, and games
- Daisy Café and Cupcakery - dinner and dessert!
- Discover Madison fall favorites for the family!
The Great Outdoors
ah, fresh air
Enjoy the many things to do outdoors around Madison.
- Rent a paddleboard, canoe or kayak at Rutabaga and paddle around Lake Monona and Waubesa
- Pack a picnic lunch at Lake Farm Park or dine at Waypoint House by the boat dock.
- Hike Picnic Point and enjoy the fall scenery
- Head over to Olbrecht Gardens and take a stroll
- Dinner is best when fresh and local at Fresco's or Heritage Tavern
For The Beer Lover
Taste your way through Madison as you enjoy numerous local breweries and pubs. Don't forget Hop Head Tours!